How To Incorporating Your Online Business
When you decide that internet marketing is the right fit for you its time to seriously consider incorporating it to protect both yourself and your business.
A corporation is a legal body (or person) in the eyes of the law. The corporation is considered an artificially created legal entity that exists separate and apart from those individuals who created it and carry on its operations. This gives you both rights and will protect you from personally liability for select corporate debts and obligations.
But that’s only the beginning. The benefits to incorporating far outweigh the costs.
Why Incorporate Your Online Business?
- Additional credibility
- Brand protection
- Capital acquisition enhancement
- Deductible expenses
- Ownership transfer options
- Personal asset protection
- Tax flexibility and benefits
- Unlimited life
How To Incorporate Your Business
Believe it or not I found a company that specializes in incorporating online businesses. This is great since there are some elements to ecommerce that are unique to the business world so having a specialist help you navigate your options is a big deal.
Here’s How It Works:
This Course Content is Designed Specifically For Affiliate Marketers.
- New affiliate marketers stand to learn everything you need to know to properly position yourself for success … helping you avoid the pitfalls that will cause trouble, including those you can ignore.
- Taught by an Accountant and Business Owner who understands what you’ll need to set up the Legal, Accounting and Tax aspects of your business. As a result, there’s no fluff, leaving highly actionable content.
- Each Module contains audio, text, and/or video for you to follow along while you set up your own business. The information is in easy to understand language – not confusing “Accounting” or “Legal” lingo.
- You’ll also have access to a blog with additional business information that may be beneficial to your business. The blog also has answers to questions received from Clients.
- Live Chat available for you to ask questions.
- Business Identity
- Business Set Up
- Accounting and Tax
- Accounting Software
- Business Management
- Selecting a Legal Business Name
- Sole Proprietor, LLC or Corp? Why and How to Set it up
- Business Contact Info – what you need and why
- Legal Documents – what you need and why
- Federal, State and Local registration
- Understanding Accounting and Financial Statements
- Sales Tax, Income Tax and Making Estimated Payments
- What Accounting Software to Use, How to Set it Up and Use it.
- How to Record Payments to Yourself and Personal Money Used for Business
- Staying Organized and Simplifying Tasks
Disclosure: The operator of this website is a 3rd party marketer with a material connection to product/service providers appearing on this site in that we are compensated for sales made through our affiliate links.
If you have any questions please contact me (Bill) at email@example.com.