TerraLeads Hub Review
So What Is The TerraLeads Hub?
Why do they call themselves a hub? They’re a hub because they’re made up of three primary components:
- As a merchant, they offer their own products that pass all clinical tests and meet all European standards.
- As a network, they partner with experienced partners only. Partners must prove their successful previous experience in affiliate marketing.
- As a publisher, they have our own arbitrage team who are responsible for creating educational material and creatives for their partners.
TerraLeads Hub Is A CPA Offer Network:
TerraLeads is an CPA affiliate network. CPA stands for Cost Per Acquisition and its a commission model that rewards you every time you refer a lead who funds a new account with them.
It’s a great model and I personally know internet marketers that are making ridiculous amounts of money in the CPA market. If you would rather get paid per simple action, instead of for each completed sale, this model is for YOU.
TerraLeads Vertical Offer Categories:
Terra Provides You A Well-Laid Out Dashboard With All The Tools And Features You Need:
- Discounts on popular services
- Tools for boosting conversions on the landing pages
- Domain parking
- Deep and detailed statistics, etc
The application process is as follows:
- Register a new account using the link above
- An account managers will approve the request
- You’ll be contacted for a short interview
- You’ll need to provide proof that you have previous experience in affiliate marketing/CPA in a form of screenshots
- You’ll be asked:
- How many leads per day do you plan to generate?
- What GEO area you to cover?
- What ad campaigns do you plan to run?
- What’s your traffic source?
- What other networks do you work with?
Do you like competing and earning great prizes? The TerraStore is a special system of bonuses (t-coins) that one earns with every approved lead. T-coins are then exchanged for presents like power banks, iPhones, Apple watches, segways, and many more.
What payment methods does TerraLeads use?
Which countries is TerraLeads represented in?
- Czech Republic