One steaming hot update coming right at you.
That’s right, we’re pushing out the v6.3 update for your SEOPressor Connect plugin because you deserve it!
We’ve been getting inquiries and requests, and we heard them. We heard ‘em all.
WordPress block editor compatible
Yes, you saw that right.
You can now use the plugin side-by-side with the WordPress 5.2 block editor.
We know WordPress is making their Gutenberg editor better and better every single day for all of you, and we want to follow suit. Our staff have been working for months to improve our SEOPressor Connect plugin’s compatibility with the brand new editor.
Now, once you’ve updated to the latest version of our plugin, you’ll be getting the full potential of the Gutenberg editor topped up with maximum SEO benefits.
Improved PHP 7 compatibility
The new update also brings you better compatibility with PHP 7.
Some bugs were caught and cracks were vigorously ironed. Get a smoother than ever experience with our latest update installed.
SEOPressor Connect v6.3 Changelog:
- Improved compatibility with more PHP versions (from 5.5 up to 7.3)
- Improved compatibility with WordPress Block/Gutenberg editor (up to WordPress 5.2)
- Updated Schema.org markup following latest changes introduced by Schema.org (June 2019)
- Updated Local SEO settings following latest requirement from Google (June 2019)
- Fixed a rare bug where ‘Plugin Settings’ page is missing from the plugin
- Fixed a rare bug where saving a post reset the page’s slug and post data
- Updated Site Audit formula
- Updated Link Manager formula to exclude link with response code 403 & 503 as broken link
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Follow these 6 simple steps to upgrade your SEOPressor Connect now to version 6.3:
- Uninstall and delete your existing SEOPressor version from your domain. (You don’t have to worry about losing your SEO settings, they are saved and will be carried over once you install SEOPressor Connect.)
- Go to https://seopressor.com/upgrade-seopressor/. Enter your purchase email/receipt number.
- Once you’ve entered your purchase email/receipt number, click on the “Download SEOPressor” button and your SEOPressor Connect file will start downloading automatically. You will also receive an email containing your SEOPressor Connect activation code.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard > Go to “Plugins” > Click “Add New”.
- Click “Upload Plugin” > Click “Choose File” > Open your downloaded SEOPressor file > and click “Install Now”.
- Once SEOPressor Connect is installed, activate it by entering your activation code into SEOPressor’s plugin settings.
Follow the steps stated above and enjoy our newest updates on your favourite plugin.
You can always visit our tutorials page to learn how to get the most out of SEOPressor.
Let us know what you think about this update! Any thoughts and feedbacks are always welcomed and we thank you for your support!
Now, enjoy maximum optimization!
The SEOPressor Team