Content Curation Meets Automation
Content curation is the process of gathering or collecting information relevant to a particular topic, similar to how a museum curator collects historical items of interest to display.
In the online marketing world its often challenging to find time to run your business, along with any other job you may have, and consistently come up with good writing ideas to share with your readers. Luckily, you don’t have to work at content creation nearly as hard as you think you do. You can become known as an authority on your topic just by locating and sharing the best content out there and assembling it in one place (like your website or blog).
Ideally, a good mix of your own original content and compelling curated content is a great way to demonstrate your expertise on your topic. Your goal should be to become the go-to person in your niche or field. The place where people who are interested in your topic go first. If you achieve that goal money will come to you like never before.
Traditional Content Curation:
Traditional online content curation involves a manual search for information on the internet that your audience would find interesting. Information including articles, case studies, infographics, reports, and training are great targets.
The traditional content curation methods include:
- Setting up keyword alerts in the search engines (such as Google Alerts) so you’re notified whenever new content in your niche is published
- Following influential people in your niche on social media platforms and sharing posts
- Using RSS feeds to ‘hand-select’ the most relevant and unique content that your audience will like
- Building relationships with other influencers in your niche or field
These traditional methods still work today but involve quite a bit or research work which takes time.
So is there an easier way?
Here’s the truth… content is still KING. And it always will be.
The only way to build trust online is to be honest with people and provide them with the highest quality information you can find on the topic they’re interested in. No matter how big your paid traffic budget is (if you have one at all), no amount of advertising can grow your audience’s trust.
This is the era of the conscious and educated consumers. But it’s also the era of short attention spans.
Conscious and educated consumers don’t care about the hype and fancy stuff . All they want is quality and engaging content so they can make the best informed decisions on their topic of interest. And they want it NOW. If they don’t see good content immediately they will click the back button in a split second and likely never come back again.
The problem is that using traditional curations techniques can take hours every day to keep on top of the latest new trends and topics.
Here’s What You’ll Be Able To Achieve With Content Siphon Starting Today:
- Speedy Curation
- Curated content for your review in under 15 seconds, browse hundreds of sources to find and build the most viral content for you blog or fanpage
- Multiple Curation Sources
- Instant access to several of the biggest content hubs online with UNLIMITED content in ANY niche
- Drag & Drop Functionality
- Drag & drop post builder, you can build each individual post with total ease. The visual editor is the most intuitive on the market and easiest to use
- 100% Copyright Safe Content
- Inbuilt protection & image licensing so that you are 100% protected when curating from trusted sources
Disclosure: The operator of this website is a 3rd party marketer with a material connection to product/service providers appearing on this site in that we are compensated for sales made through our affiliate links.
If you have any questions please contact me (Bill) at [email protected]