Healthcare cost represents 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals. Healthcare staffing has historically been dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. CareRev is a technology company revolutionizing and modernizing healthcare staffing. For hospitals, we provide a flexible, high-quality, lower-cost workforce. For professionals, we help them make more money on their schedule.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Director or Manager of Operations to build our operations, customer success and customer support organization as we scale the company. Reporting to the COO, this position will be responsible for maximizing satisfaction, retention, lifetime value, and general love of CareRev for the nurses, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities on our platform. We are growing 15%+ monthly and launching new cities, so things are moving fast!
* Work in partnership with the COO to set the overall vision for our Operations team.
* Understand our customers and their goals so that we can consistently exceed their expectations. Champion customer needs internally and within product roadmap.
* Build, manage and coach internal and external support teams.
* Implement new processes and systems to optimize and automate how we interact with and serve our customers. Work with engineering to build supporting features into our products.
* Collaborate with marketing on communications.
* Develop metrics and reporting systems to track performance and progress.
* 4+ years overall Customer Success/Support experience working with business and consumer customers. Ideally, that experience would include hands-on work at a large company known for customer excellence as well as leading a team at a high-growth technology company. Director vs Manager title depends on level of experience.
* Ability and willingness to both lead a team and do front-line work yourself.
* Adept at translating complex business and organization problems into simple solutions utilizing people, processes, and systems.
* Thrive in a fast-growth, dynamic work environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to empathize and connect with your team and customers.
* Fluency in common tech startup technology and customer support tools.
* Bachelor’s degree required. MBA desired.
Who We Are:
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. Hospitals and medical centers in California, Florida, Chicago and other cities book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We have a smart, collaborative, fun team passionate about building an amazing company and changing the world for the better. CareRev has an amazing group of investors including top healthcare VC firms and Y Combinator partners and alumni. We offer full benefits, and our office is 2 miles from Venice Beach.
Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=21266301
# Comments: 0