The highly anticipated productivity course Free To Focus, by entrepreneurial titan Michael Hyatt is coming September 13, 2017. This is a preview of one of the very best personal success courses of the year…
My virtual mentor and serial-entrepreneur, Michael Hyatt, is re-releasing his amazing course Free To Focus again in mid-September.
Reviewed by: Bill Burniece, President & CEO of La Jolla Holdings, Inc.
& founder of |c6c48ea0dd8a826cba7f7f3880c16508|
Product creator: Michael Hyatt
Rating: 5 out of 5
Developed by successful former CEO and thriving entrepreneur Michael Hyatt, Free to Focus is a transformative productivity system designed especially for busy leaders, from entrepreneurs to executives. This 3-part course provides an actionable blueprint for prioritizing the high-leverage activities in your business, clearing the path for you to generate more revenue and do more of the work you love.
Unlike other productivity systems, Free to Focus is not for cramming more tasks into your schedule — |451eb9c7674bf543ab6a3b82d9644816|
This dynamic course is an accelerator that helps you drive results and free up your schedule for the people and projects that matter most. By teaching you to spend 80% of your time of what’s most important (instead of the mere 20% most leaders are able to devote to their priorities), Free to Focus provides gains at work and restores balance to your personal life.
The online course and vault of bonuses are the turn-key solution for an overwhelmed work life, providing relief and satisfaction as you get back to your highest-impact projects and free up your schedule for the people you care about the most.
The total Free to Focus experience is provided in a 2-Day Intensive Workshop, where participants receive personalized training from Michael as they learn and implement the principles of the course during two incredible days of teaching. This is especially recommended for corporate teams, executives, and business owners who want to experience rapid transformation.
When you’re Free to Focus, the way you work—and live your life—will never be the same!
Where do I even start? Few resumes read like Michael’s.
After graduating from Baylor University, Michael started his own publishing company, Wolgemuth & Hyatt, with his partner Robert Wolgemuth in 1986. Word Publishing eventually acquired their company in 1992. He was a successful literary agent from 1992 until early 1998. However, he really missed the world of corporate publishing. As a result, Michael rejoined Thomas Nelson, where he had worked as a VP in the mid-80’s, in 1998.
Michael was CEO of Thomas Nelson from August 2005 to April 2011, when he was succeeded by Mark Schoenwald. He remained on the company’s board from August 2006 until the company was eventually acquired by HarperCollins in July 2012.
Since 2012, he has run his own company, Michael Hyatt & Company which is a multi-million dollar online training company.
I first noticed Michael when I picked up his book called |b2854b2ae037577624de9298affea4e7| It is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today best seller. It provides step-by-step guidance on how to gain visibility online for your product, service, or cause. Like all of Michael’s work, it is both amazing and life-changing if you implement his unique ideas.
Michael has written eight books in total, two of which landed on the New York Times bestseller list. His newest book, |212c3e739789e2e2f8617fe3a3ee4176|, is on the subject of life planning. He wrote it with his good friend, Daniel Harkavy, Founder, CEO, and Executive Coach of Building Champions.
If that’s not enough, here are some high profile articles Michael’s been featured in recently:
- Fast Company magazine: “How Can You Tell If A Goal Is Achievable And Realistic?” (April 12, 2016)
- Inc. magazine: “The 15 Best Podcasts for Entrepreneurs” (March 21, 2016)
- Entrepreneur magazine: “7 Tips to Take Your Personal Brand to Celebrity Status” (February 5, 2016)
- Nashville Business Journal: “Meet Three Nashvillians Making Millions on the Internet” (January 8, 2016)
- American Management Association: “The 30 Most Influential Leaders in Business” (February 20, 2015)
- Inc. magazine: “Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts” (May 12, 2014)
- Inc. magazine: “100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference” (December 16, 2014)
- Entrepreneur magazine “Top 25 Business Podcasts for Entrepreneurs” (December 3, 2014)
- Success magazine: “9 Podcasts to Enrich Your Mind and Soul” (January 29, 2015)
- Entrepreneur magazine: “50 Favorite Online-Marketing Influencers” (August 25, 2014)
- Forbes magazine: “Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Follow” (February 28, 2014)