The Internet Lifestyle
7 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Is So Awesome
- You work on your own terms, not somebody else’s. You wake up when you want and work when you want. You can also work anywhere you want as long as you have internet access. To me that’s home; to you it may mean from a nice hotel while you travel the world. More on that later.
- Internet marketing requires very little capital to get started. All you really need to get started is a computer and a few simple online tools.
- An unlimited income potential with virtually no ceiling. Whether you want to make a few hundred extra bucks per month as a side gig part-time or create a multi-million dollar online empire full-time this business model will allow you the opportunity to do it. I personally know teenagers and retired people who are making six and seven figures annually marketing online.
- You don’t have to create a product or service, buy and warehouse any inventory, perform product fulfillment or do customer service and billing. As an affiliate marketer you earn a commission for selling someone else’s product or service and they perform all of the administrative duties. And believe me, coming from a former business owner, its these duties that make owning a business a PIA.
- The playing field on the internet is still level meaning that a beginner can directly compete with, and often out-perform, large companies. You may not believe that now; but it’s true.
- Internet marketing is still in its genesis and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to get started. The internet marketing industry is forecasted to grow to $7 billion dollars per year in the next five years!
- It allows you to live the internet lifestyle…
What Is The Internet Lifestyle?
If you ask one hundred successful internet marketers that question you’ll likely get a hundred different answers. Why?
As a middle-aged, married father my idea of internet lifestyle is vastly different than what it would have been if I would have achieved financial freedom when I was single and in my 20’s. But that’s OK, because whatever your idea of the internet lifestyle is, YOU can make happen for yourself in this wonderful business.
Here’s What You Need To Know About The Internet Lifestyle
There are many marketers out there selling you the dream of the ‘internet lifestyle’. I’m sure you’ve seen these guys…
The backwards-hat wearing, twenty-something millionaire sitting on his Ferrari tossing hundred dollar bills into the air while a beautiful woman in a bikini hands him a glass of champagne. That’s fine but here’s the truth about those images: fancy homes, fast cars, dream vacations, bloated bank accounts, etc.
Some of those marketers are liars, cheats and fakers. At least half of the stuff they show you is just stock photos and fake screen shots of income earned by others.
But not all young marketers living the lifestyle are liars. There ARE indeed some people who are actually living the so-called dream life.
For example, check out these three guys whom I know personally.
Unlike all the fakers, these guys are actually using their REAL names… and showing real pictures of themselves and their financial statements.
You’ll also notice that their definition of the “internet lifestyle” is different from all those hyped up fakes. These guys use their internet businesses to spend time with their families, and do the things they care about, just like I do. If you watch to the end you’ll even see some nice family pictures, and some other interesting stuff like one guy’s pet chickens.
This page is going to be taken down on September 20th, so be sure to check it out right away!
Stop spinning your wheels and go create your own internet lifestyle now!