Ario | Senior iOS Developer | Norfolk, VA | Onsite (relocation paid)
Help us build a smarter workforce with Augmented Reality!
Develop and support high-quality, polished, and reliable iOS // Swift frameworks and applications
– 3-5 years of app development with Swift.
– 1+ year working with ARKit inside native iOS applications utilizing Swift.
– Some experience working with APIs, familiarization with sending authorization tokens and pulling data
– Familiarity or capability to quickly learn SceneKit.
– Proven track record of writing structured, well documented and maintainable Swift code. Please provide code samples for review.
– Experience working with artists and creators
– Those who can architect and handle end-to-end delivery of a complex iOS project that involves ARKit + SceneKit.
– Experience packaging an existing Swift codebase into a shareable library
– Bonus points for experience working with Node.js
– Tech lead and has mentored junior devs. As we grow, you will likely work with new hires and also contracting resources so it’s good if you are able to break up a complicated engineering task into sections and delegate some aspects.
– What Will Make You Successful at Ario?
– You have a passion for emerging technology. You’re infinitely curious. You have a sense of humor; we all love a good laugh. You believe in the potential in everyone. You like to collaborate and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
— Perks —
– We’re located in downtown Norfolk, VA with 16th floor views of the Norfolk Harbor and plenty of windows and sunlight. Located steps from the Norfolk Tide Light Rail you’ll find coming and going from our headquarters easy, but if you prefer to drive we provide paid parking onsite. Our location is immensely walkable to countless restaurants and venues.
– We want you to be comfortable and have the tools you need to succeed. We’ll hook you up with a brand new Macbook. We’ll also provide one of those nifty standing desks if you’d like.
– We want you to be healthy and happy. We offer health insurance options (and we’ll even pay for part of it!), a gym membership and 3 weeks off to start.
– Through the co-working space we participate in you’ll have access to a podcast booth, showers, local fresh-brewed coffee, wellness/ mother’s room and more.
Reach out to us at [email protected]