The Atlas | Mid-Senior Laravel API devs | Remote, USA only | Contracted & Project-based
The Atlas (http://the-atlas.com/) is a free online community for state and local government officials who join to browse case studies, follow trending topics and post questions to crowdsource ideas and advice.
We are looking to get these projects started ASAP!
Submit your info here: https://forms.gle/bjVySGbBrzqsmchk8
Technical experience needed:
* Laravel framework
* MVC / CRUD
* Connecting to and using APIs from within an API - auth, sending/fetching data
* An understanding of queues and async/cron jobs
* Email API and using dynamic templates (sending data to populate the email templates)
* Comfortable using terminal/setting up a local docker from documentation
Soft-skills required to be successful:
* Experience doing contracted work
* Good collaborative attitude and communication skills
* Ability to plan out tasks in more detail, gather some of the deeper requirements (like reading the documentation to connect to APIs)
More nerdy juicy bits:
We run on ubuntu, use nginx, php, mariadb, redis, hosting between AWS & Linode. We use Docker for local development; our FE is using nuxtJS, vueJS).
Sound good to you? Quickly submit info here:
The post New comment by amasiell in “Ask HN: Who is hiring? (February 2021)” appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.