Metaco | Lausanne | QA Automation/SDET | REMOTE (EU Only) OR ONSITE
We’re a leading blockchain software house that provides and integrates highly secure wallets for businesses (of all types). We are looking for a Mid-Senior QA Automation engineer / SDET
We are looking for/use:
– Coding skills in Java/Python/Go/Scala/C# (or able to be proficient in these)
– Comfortable on a linux/shell, knowledge of networking basics – we mainly linux on the desktop and of course cloud (with a bit of openbsd)
– Microservices, Docker, Google Cloud / AWS
– Multiple security and cryptography approaches (prior experience not required)
– Involvement with key players in the blockchain industry at a formative time
– Meetings kept to a minimum
– Flexible working from home (for onsite)
– Decent coffee machine
– Foosball/table football
Proficiency in English or French is a requirement, and a dedicated professional approach to working in a startup.
Drop a CV to [email protected] and please highlight relevant experience (recruiters/agencies, do NOT contact me). You can also see roles at https://www.metaco.com/careers/ but please mention hackernews.
Looking forward to hearing from you!