Remind | Backend, Fullstack, or Android | San Francisco, CA | Full-Time | ONSITE or REMOTE
Remind is building a communications platform for education, to help every student succeed.
We are a mission-driven startup with lots of passion, lots of integrity, and lots of users — 31 million MAU!
As a team of 30 engineers serving those millions of users (the whole company is about 85 people), each of us makes a huge impact on the business — and on the lives of the teachers, students, and parents using our platform!
– like to move fast (but try not to break things)?
– want to drive engineering quality and rigor?
– thrive in the complexity, ambiguity, and rapid change of a startup environment?
– collaborate cross-functionally to get stuff done?
– want to regularly see heartwarming messages from teachers about the difference your product is making in the lives of kids?
Please consider applying:
Remote work is fine, within 3 hours of Pacific Time.