Applicant Region: Toronto/North America only | Position Type: F/t Consultant/Contractor | (remote only)
Avante IO is looking for an intermediate python/full-stack developer who is interested in working in a start-up like environment and helping our team build out cutting-edge underwriting technologies using:
– Implementation of software features based on written and visual/design specifications.
– Quality assurance testing of software contributions. Testing may be performed manually or may take place in the form of automated unit testing.
– Participation and attendance in regularly scheduled SCRUM meetings.
– Development of software patches or fixes for known bugs or malfunctions i.e. respond to bug reports.
– Use of organizational and digital communication software to effectively contribute to assigned task works.
– Conformance to standard company operating procedures in all responsibilities.
– Developing front and back-end applications with python, Django, PostgreSQL, and Linux.
– Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
– Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
– Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
– Staying well-informed of developments in web applications and programming languages.
– Version control / Git – Algorithms & Data Structures
– A strong interest or experience in developing software with graphical user interfaces
– Some familiarity with Linux/Unix is preferred
Please submit CVs to [email protected]