The Sensible Code Company | Remote (based within 2 hour flight of UK) | Senior Software Engineer | Full-time
Sensible Code is looking for a senior software engineer to work on Cantabular which is being used by the Office for National Statistics for dissemination process improvement for the 2021 Census.
Golang or C/C++ desirable.
Your skills are:
– Experience with TDD and comfortable writing extensive tests
– Enthusiastic about developing Clean Code
– Some experience of Linux systems administration
– Can write clear documents and speak effectively with clients
– Good understanding of low level software concepts such as memory management and data representation
– Experience with a range of software technologies and languages
– Ability and desire to master new languages and tools
– Minimum 5 years experience
You’ll be responsible for designing solutions to meet customer needs, delivering a level of quality of which you are proud, investigating and resolving issues and bugs, regularly communicating with team members and customers both online and face to face.
We use Slack, GSuite, GitHub and we use Linux locally for development. We have balanced lives, exact working times are flexible. We offer a generous 30 days plus public holidays (38 total). We are all based within 2 hour flight time of the UK
Salary to €74,000 based on experience and pro-rata for part-time
To apply, send your CV and telephone number to [email protected] quoting scjob24 in the subject line (no agencies).
Closing date: July 31st 2020