Southwest Airlines | Dallas, Texas | Onsite
Southwest Airlines is looking for an Associate Operations Research Developer to join our Network Planning team!
The Associate Operations Research Developer is responsible for building, enhancing, and supporting Network Planning’s internal tools and data processes. This role applies an analytical and technical background to solve business problems, deeply understand data sets, and prepare and present work to the broader Team including Senior Leadership.
– 2 years of experience in optimization, simulation, data modeling, applied statistics, forecasting or operations research (Master’s degree can substitute 1 year of experience)
– 1 year Python programming or advanced programming experience
– 1 year SQL or related experience
– Experience using presentation and data visualization platforms (preferred)
– Experience using version control software (preferred)