Clue by Biowink | Senior Backend Engineer | Berlin | Full-time
& Visa | https://helloclue.com/
Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
– Design, build, and deploy backend services, processing and securely storing health data for millions of users
– Help maintain and monitor our existing microservices, currently running on JVM and Node.js
– Support us in improving our delivery pipelines, from GitHub to Jenkins to Kubernetes
– Work closely with our mobile app, data, BI, and support teams to troubleshoot problems
WHO YOU ARE:
– Several years of real-world experience building and operating distributed backend systems used by many concurrent users
– Experience in building microservices on the JVM (Kotlin experience is a big plus)
– Good knowledge of unit and integration testing techniques
– Experience Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus
– A grasp of the importance of writing good documentation, for developers, as well as for other colleagues
– Good communication skills — talking to product owners, and working in cross-functional teams
Some benefits of working at Clue:
– Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga and a free on-site therapist
– Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office, and extra flexibility during these work-from-home times.
– We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin
– Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
To apply, please follow the link: https://grnh.se/43f028ea2us