Nimble’s mission is to ensure that every K-12 student has access to excellent teachers. Our smart applicant tracking system (ATS) leverages machine learning to help school districts identify and hire the best educators for their classrooms.
We’re seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is excited to help execute our product vision.
At Nimble we use ReactJS, Django, and Postgres, hosted on Heroku. We welcome team players with initiative, who enjoy working as part of a lean, tight-knit team making a positive impact.
Nimble is a distributed team, meaning that you can work from anywhere. Despite being remote, we connect daily and work hard to build camaraderie. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply!
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training
– 4+ years software development experience; at least 2 years with React, Django, and Django Rest Framework
– Experience building software as a team using Git, Subversion, etc. and doing code reviews
– Good testing skills; know how and what to test
– Relevant DevOps experience, including knowledge of performance/scalability best practices
– Located in or willing to work in US-based time zone
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet each of the above requirements and would like to be considered, please send a resume to [email protected]
Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=24143229
# Comments: 0