Screenleap (YC W12) is hiring engineers to build next-gen collaboration platform
Screenleap (http://screenleap.com/) is a screen share-first collaboration platform. We allow you to share your screen (installation-free sharing soon on all the major desktop browsers) and view from any web-enabled device without installing any software. We also allow developers to add screen sharing to their applications using our screen-sharing-as-a-service API. Our mission is to make screen sharing a hassle-free experience that just works across all devices.
We are seed-funded and profitable. You’ll be joining at an exciting time as we are growing rapidly (our monthly revenue has doubled in the last two months alone). We are a completely remote team with team members across many time zones. As a company, we value simplicity, creative solutions, and the ability to get things done. We offer a competitive salary, significant equity, matching 401(k), health insurance, and a flexible work schedule.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience (proven ability matters more to us than degrees)
* Experience with Go, C++, Java, or Rust
* Ability to take complete ownership of projects, from conception to implementation
* Experience with full-stack real-time audio engineering (codec, AEC, GStreamer, TURN, etc.)
* Experience building low-latency and resilient distributed systems
* Experience with advanced browser APIs (WebRTC, WebAssembly, Worker, etc.)
* Experience building cross-platform Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS apps
* Experience writing automated tests for complex systems
* Experience with UNIX systems administration / DevOps / SRE
Interested? Please email us at jobs (at) screenleap.com. Include your resume and links to projects you’ve worked on.
Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=23174614
# Comments: 0